Cheri Pollack

Cheri Pollack
Happy is.........

My Story

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Who am I? A question that I've been asking myself for 47 years. There are some things that I do know for sure. I am woman who loves deeply, cares like crazy, feels everything in my core. I am wildly creative, love to laugh, smile and I take great joy in knowing that I have worked hard at being the best wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and teacher that I can be. I am open to possibilities, passionate about causes and people. I have trouble with transitions and hate to disappoint anyone....EVER! I know that I need to get stronger on the inside so that I can more gracefully and flow with the changes and opportunities that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey to my core and beyond. Let's grow together!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One Sticky Mess!

This is one of those stories that you are never quite sure you should share but, why not? It could happen to anyone, or could it? 
Here it goes........ I raced in the rain to attend my event meeting at the Wellness Community. I was busy chewing gum and spewing my ideas to the group. I felt the urge to relieve my bladder and whisked myself off to the little girl's room. There I was squatting on the potty and I decided to spit my cinnamon gum into the toilet bowel. No worries, been there, done that a million times before. I raced back to the meeting and all was well, or so I thought. My next stop hours later was to my pottery studio. I felt the urge to go potty again and I had been annoyed by a sticky feeling near my "woman-hood". I thought it was from my jeans that were too big, or  thong undies that were too small. I realize that it is a small miracle to have jeans that are too big! 
Again I squat on the potty and proceed to wipe. Low and behold what do I find? A piece of  chewed cinnamon, chewing gum!!!!!!!! Yes, I did it, I must have spit my gum into my upper thigh earlier in the day.....no wonder I was uncomfortable. Anyone else every have that happen? It was one sticky mess and one embarrassing story, my mom always told me that I wasn't very coordinated. So why am I putting it on this blog, go figure? I feel the need to share in-order to protect you from repeating this gooey mess. No wonder they don't allow gum in schools! Next time you squat and spit, smile when you think of my miss adventure.
Chew..Spit...and Be Well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cheri!!!! I can't stop laughing!! This story is so funny! I love your blog...it's so...YOU!!! So very proud of my friend! HUGS!