Cheri Pollack

Cheri Pollack
Happy is.........

My Story

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Who am I? A question that I've been asking myself for 47 years. There are some things that I do know for sure. I am woman who loves deeply, cares like crazy, feels everything in my core. I am wildly creative, love to laugh, smile and I take great joy in knowing that I have worked hard at being the best wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and teacher that I can be. I am open to possibilities, passionate about causes and people. I have trouble with transitions and hate to disappoint anyone....EVER! I know that I need to get stronger on the inside so that I can more gracefully and flow with the changes and opportunities that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey to my core and beyond. Let's grow together!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My rain boots

Just thought you should know that I am getting way too much use out of my rainboots. I feel like we are living on Noah's Ark. We need the rain but it makes for one gray holiday season. I treated myself to a rainy day massage. My shoulder and neck have been killing me so why suffer without trying to correct the problem. Nothing like a rainy day massage. It wasn't a long term miracle, just a short term pleasure! Then I whisked off to Target to get some household items and little Hanukkah gifts. Is it wrong to get my kids food for Channukkah? Desperate times, desperate measures. I did get them their very own neosporine tubes. They won't know how to thank me! Let's hope they don't cut themselves in celebration....god forbid!

No comments: