Cheri Pollack

Cheri Pollack
Happy is.........

My Story

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Who am I? A question that I've been asking myself for 47 years. There are some things that I do know for sure. I am woman who loves deeply, cares like crazy, feels everything in my core. I am wildly creative, love to laugh, smile and I take great joy in knowing that I have worked hard at being the best wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and teacher that I can be. I am open to possibilities, passionate about causes and people. I have trouble with transitions and hate to disappoint anyone....EVER! I know that I need to get stronger on the inside so that I can more gracefully and flow with the changes and opportunities that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey to my core and beyond. Let's grow together!

Thursday, April 7, 2011



It's possible that my hero of a son, Jacob, saved his mama yet again. We'll see what happens next. This blogging is a mystery to me! I'll post a photo of me and my favorite computer geek of a son, Jacob. Wish me luck!

No comments: