Cheri Pollack

Cheri Pollack
Happy is.........

My Story

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Who am I? A question that I've been asking myself for 47 years. There are some things that I do know for sure. I am woman who loves deeply, cares like crazy, feels everything in my core. I am wildly creative, love to laugh, smile and I take great joy in knowing that I have worked hard at being the best wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and teacher that I can be. I am open to possibilities, passionate about causes and people. I have trouble with transitions and hate to disappoint anyone....EVER! I know that I need to get stronger on the inside so that I can more gracefully and flow with the changes and opportunities that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey to my core and beyond. Let's grow together!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our 3rd night of Channukkah!

Today's gift was sharing the joy of creating. Yes, Rob was home and we all! glazed pottery, plates and bowls. If that isn't the cutest, what is? Actually, everyone seemed to enjoy and really get into making their bowls and plates. Rob made the Smokey Mountains, Ethan made a Gator Plate, Ben made two abstract bowls, Jacob made a Halo plate (he made himself a template), I made a "Blissed Out Mama" plate and had the boys and Rob sign mine. I love that we are all on vacation at Channukkah. It seems like a real holiday....quality family time, good stuff. I'll post the finished photos on the blog once the pieces are fired. I'm hoping to make this an annual event. Is this really me, are these really my kids? Celebrate the good stuff.....as my sister Robyn just said, "Enjoy, sister, enjoy!" Speaking of Robyn.....on the 3rd night of Hannukkah her true love gave to her......a 16 hour car ride. They packed up the kids and left sunny Charleston for snowy upstate New York. When you have parents, step parents, sisters, step sister, brothers and step brothers waiting for you......you hit the gas and go. They are in-store for some family bonding.....sending them a safe journey and delicious upstate cuisine. There's nothing like family!


No comments: