Cheri Pollack

Cheri Pollack
Happy is.........

My Story

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Who am I? A question that I've been asking myself for 47 years. There are some things that I do know for sure. I am woman who loves deeply, cares like crazy, feels everything in my core. I am wildly creative, love to laugh, smile and I take great joy in knowing that I have worked hard at being the best wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend and teacher that I can be. I am open to possibilities, passionate about causes and people. I have trouble with transitions and hate to disappoint anyone....EVER! I know that I need to get stronger on the inside so that I can more gracefully and flow with the changes and opportunities that come my way. I invite you to join me on my journey to my core and beyond. Let's grow together!

Monday, December 15, 2008

My Computer Issues!

There is nothing I hate worse than a computer that won't do what I want. It it the most frustrating thing! Anyone else ever been frustrated by technology? I couldn't even successfully get a copy of my college transcripts from UF due to my techno. difficulties. Who would want me to take a class at their school? Well, I guess anyone who wants my money for tuition! Money, what's that......it seeped into the pockets of some corrupt business tycoons who want us to bail them out....and we will and we are! Drowning my frustrations by drinking more wine and eatting more salty/peppery chips than any rational person would. Wine helps with rationalization!
What a day? Contacted funeral homes for a friend, tried to get my transcripts from UF but failed, tried to find Jacob's transcripts from high school, but failed. Tried to inquire about classes at UT and Pellisipi but failed. I am not a failure, as Helen would say, "At least you tried." I did try and I will continue to do so. Anything new can be challenging, I just hope I do yoga tonight. Is it alright to do yoga with a hangover, or yoga when you are "under the influence"....Yoga anytime, anywhere, anyone. See, I just invented a great slogan for yoga enthusiasts everywhere. I don't like that I used the word failed, I didn't fail, I just didn't succeed yet. But, I will and I can. I hope you enjoy some of the photos of my latest creation. It wasn't easy posting but, with time, anything is possible. Thanks for working through this with me.
Bonnie and I  (BoChe) had a blast making our interpretations of home for our floor mats/wall coverings. I think we both were pleased with our finished results. The truth is the process was delicious so that's all that really counts. I made the chalk creations at a fun workshop on Saturday. Chalk is cool, fast and super fun. Get yourself some at a local art supply store. I loved painting my rubber boots that I got at Walmart in Boone. Helen, Olivia, Sarah and I had a girls' adventure on a wet and cold Boone weekend. I was warm feeling the love and enjoying their girly company. I smile when I think of Helen cozy, surrounded by her girls (all three smiling with peace and contentment). Me, I joyfully watched and wondered? I know my boy cubs want to secretly get into bed and cuddle with me too. My imagination keeps me very happy.
Much love, great joy and happy blogging.....

No comments: